Porcelain Laminate Veneers
Porcelain laminate veneers are wafer-thin shells of porcelain that are bonded onto the front of the teeth. They can be produced in the requested colors and forms.
- This is the most protective method that can be used in reconstruction of the front teeth. In some cases laminate veneers can be applied on the teeth without any etching of the teeth.
- They are very thin (can be as thin as 0.2 mm) and in the color of tooth, ensuring the esthetic look.
- Treatment process is short.
- They are durable despite being very thin.
- They are not discolored by smoking or by consummation of coffee and tea.
Digital Smile Design
- In this process dental photos, videos and required measurement records of the patient are taken. Esthetic planning is carried on the computer (DSD) and the models (WAX UP).
- The design prepared in accordance with esthetic planning is applied inside the mouth (MOCK UP). Thus, the appearance of the planned applications is tried before treatment is commenced.
- Porcelain restorations are prepared in the laboratory and applied on the teeth after esthetic planning is approved.